OptymEdge Visual Function Services
OptymEdge sets the gold standard for training and certification in ophthalmic clinical trials. We work with you to provide the most practical and well-suited services based on your study. Our services are tailored to meet the needs of your clinical trial.
OptymEdge provides training and certification in the following areas:
- Standard and Electronic ETDRS Refraction
- Standard and Electronic ETDRS Visual Acuity
- Pelli Robson Contrast Sensitivity
- Mars Contrast Sensitivity
- Berkeley Rudimentary Vision Test (BRVT)
- NEI Visual Function Questionnaire 25 (NEI VFQ-25)
- Color Vision Testing
- Reading Speed Testing
- Low Luminance Testing
- Other visual testing, according to your needs
- In-house Team Training
- Equipment and Examination Room Inspection
- Investigator Meeting Training
- Protocol Consultation
- Multilingual Regional Teams
- Global Services
- OptymEdge maintains a database that includes more than 1,500 clinical centers worldwide (both academic institutions and private practice settings). The certification status at each of these clinical centers is captured and maintained which translates to an easier and more efficient study start-up.
- This extensive resource enables OptymEdge to quickly assess the readiness of a clinical center to begin screening and enrolling patients and to easily identify those centers where staff would benefit from personalized training, leading to certification.